Although some of us are lucky enough to be born with the perfect smile, time and unfortunate accidents send many of us looking for the best cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentistry can help give you the confidence to smile again because it offers solutions for everything from stained and discolored teeth to filling in the gaps left by missing or crooked teeth. You can also find the best no gap dental treatment in Melbourne through the internet.
You too can have that million-dollar smile by choosing the procedure that best suits your needs. Here is a look at the most commonly offered services from cosmetic dentists.
Dentist in Austin: Cosmetic Dental Options Offered, Most cosmetic dentists offer the following services:
1. Teeth Whitening – Not all types of stains and discoloration respond to over-the-counter whitening products. It is best to consult a dentist to check what the best method of teeth whitening will be for you.
2. Dental Veneers – For severe stains as well damaged teeth, dental are a good solution. Made of either composite material or porcelain, veneers are a quick and easy way to restore that sparkling smile.
3. Dental Bonding – For naturally crooked teeth or teeth that have been broken due to injury, dental bonding is often recommended. This procedure uses a clay-like substance or resin to fill in the gaps between the teeth.
4. Dental Fillings – Nowadays, composite resin is preferred to the traditional metal fillings, which are made of gold or silver, because resin can be colored to match the other teeth and remain inconspicuous.
5. Dental Bridges – These are essentially false teeth that are used to fill in the gap between two teeth caused by a missing tooth. The bridge is secured to the adjacent teeth via a dental crown.
These are some services offered by the cosmetic dentist,