References were considered to be an important aspect of evaluating a Salesforce.com consulting company. But a more thorough screening process is required to identify the best Salesforce.com consultant.
References are considered to be just part of the process. The below-mentioned questions will help businesses to determine the efficiency of a Salesforce.com consultancy which they are about to prefer. To get more details about salesforce consultancy you may check it here.
Image Source: Google
Even though it is difficult to find correct answers as the client requirements might vary, businesses can still score consultants based on how far they match your current requirements and organizational needs.
There is no point in partnering with Salesforce Consultant Companies that are comprised of inexperienced staff.
It is essential to evaluate those individuals before getting them as your preferred Salesforce consultant.
Some of the questions to ask your consultant include;
- Whether they are certified SFDC consultants?
- Are they having at least 10 years of industry experience along with MBA graduation?
- Check whether they are Salesforce MVPs
- Check their previous projects and the number of projects being done by them that are almost related to that of your project
- Verify the projects they have done that are similar to your project
- The number of projects they have delivered till date
- Go through their clients who are running a similar business scale as that of yours and also check the number of clients they have dealt with so far