Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instructions on how to install Garmin map using Garmin Express app. If you want to know briefly that what are Garmin maps and how to update them, check out this link. To install the Garmin map using the Garmin express app follow the steps given below:
- Get your Garmin device connected to the computer.
- When you connect your device with computer the application will start automatically if in case it doesn’t then you can start it manually.
- To open Garmin Express on windows click the “start” button.
- You can also open it from the desktop shortcut icon.
- If you are using Mac, then you can open it from the application folders.
- Now, select the device with a Map update.
- If you do not see any update then click the option “check for updates.”
- Click the option “view details”.
- Click on “installation options”.
- Now select “computer and device”.
- Click the option “install”.
- Click on accept the terms and conditions.
- Click “continue”
If in case your Garmin device is already updated then the maps can only be downloaded on a system then you should follow the given steps-
- Connect your Garmin device with the computer.
- Open Garmin Express app.
- Select the device that has the update available.
- Click on “Map options”
- Now click on “install to computer”
- Last step, click on continue.
If you need any kind of technical help while performing these steps, then make a call to My Garmin Map Updates experts. You can get their toll free number by visiting their website.