Regardless of how you look at it, work safety is a top priority, and agency workers need to be as comfortable as in a typical workplace.
Effective advice between host employers, clients and employees is essential for a safe work environment. Hence, communication is very important. Hiring labour in Melbourne can be a daunting task. You can visit some sites like https://rawlabourhire.com/ to know more about hiring demolition labour in Melbourne for your project.
Image Source: Google
As a guest employer, your duties include:
• Treat contract workers as if they were your own employees and provide a safe working environment and conditions.
• Define the job, task, or role the employee will perform.
• Identification of work-related hazards, risk assessment and control.
• Identification of the skills and knowledge (including licensing and certification requirements) that employees need to perform their jobs safely.
• Contact the recruitment agency for changes to the original role, including alternative employment agreements or obligations that go beyond the original job description.
• Describe who provides the equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE), so that workers can do their job safely.
• Ensure that the equipment imported into your workplace meets health and safety standards.
• Introducing all employees to the workplace, including new hires or new assignments. Offer other training courses to help them do their jobs safely.
• Make sure the staff recruited to understand the OSH requirements in your workplace.
• Provide adequate supervision to ensure that work is carried out safely.