Garmin Express is a PC software that can be downloaded on Windows and Mac PC to organize, setup, and control the Garmin GPS devices. If you want to sync any device online or track fitness activity, health stats then download Garmin Express on your PC. However, if you are dealing with the ‘Garmin Express not working’ problem, then the whole experience of using the Garmin GPS may get affected.
Steps to fix the problem are:
- Install the latest version of Garmin Express on your PC by getting into the web browser and type Garmin.com/express.
- You will find Download Express for windows and Mac.
- Click according to your OS you are using. If Garmin Express not working Mac, then select Mac OS to download the latest version of it.
- Check the system requirements before downloading the Express app.
If the Garmin Express is not working, then this can be the reason behind the problem.
- Windows 7 or above version is required.
- Mac OS 10.1 or higher.
- Up to 20 GB of Disk space.
- USB port and 1 GB RAM.
Disable Firewall and Antivirus
Sometimes, the firewall or Antivirus installed in the PC act as a roadblock for new program installation. It is suggested to disable firewall and Antivirus for some time and check if the problem gets resolved or not. The steps are:
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and click on the ‘Windows Firewall’.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ options
- From here you can disable the firewall and antivirus program.
- Uninstall the Antivirus if required.
- Enable Firewall once everything starts working normally.
Perform troubleshooting steps
- Delete all the transitory records from the PC.
- Delete malware from the files if available.
- Update the working framework and different apps.
After implementing the steps mentioned above, you will be to get rid of the issues encountered on Garmin Express. There are similar issues that may encounter on Windows and Mac PC but the troubleshooting steps are common. If you need further help, you can contact experts available online.