If you consider moving house a difficult task, try moving an entire office. It involves moving not only your belongings, but the stuff of a huge staff and common areas to an entirely new location, the layout of which will be very different from your existing place. It is undoubtedly one of the most time consuming and tiring tasks that you will ever undertake.
And if you get stuck with an unprofessional or irresponsible moving company, the entire thing can turn into a disaster real quick. You could lose valuable files, records or other data and might suffer a lot due to one careless mistake of the company. So, take your time and do extensive research before hiring business movers in Raleigh NC. Contact several moving companies and ask them to visit your office location.
When they arrive, consult them about the following problems:
- How will they carry out the entire moving process? From packing to unloading at the new office
- What kind of packaging will they use for different kind of materials?
- Consult about what would be the best time and day for the move
- Check if they provide insurance and how will the claim get processed if the goods are damaged or lost while in transit.
- Consult about the types and size of boxes required for the move.
- Whether a parking permit would be required and if the moving company will take care of it or you'll have to?
It is important that you compare the size of the move. Many companies estimate by cubic feet and the weight of the boxes. Some of them will provide you with a very low rate, but remember that cheap is not always the best. Apart from comparing the prices, it is also important that you check the track record of all the movers that you have shortlisted and select the best one which is offering high-quality services at affordable prices.